Paloma daily announcements 10/13/2022 πŸ•ŠοΈ

PALOMA WRAPS DEVCON BOGOTA WITH CROSS CHAIN COALITION COCKTAILS :tropical_drink:

Check out Paloma at DevCon Bogota for the Cross Chain Coaliton Cocktails! Pigeons are everywhere :dove:

PALOMA TESTNET EGGHUNT ENDS TOMORROW: 10/14. ONE DAY LEFT TO MINT YOUR :egg:

Yes, you read that right! Paloma estNest egg minting in ONE DAY! That leaves you with 2 options:

Do what you must, but remember that these eggs won’t stay eggs forever :wink:

PALOMA REFUNDS: PALOMA WILL REFUND ALL YOUR GAS TODAY! :arrows_clockwise:

We are aware that many validator balances fell below 0.05 ETH after valset updates were refunded. This is because our auto-refund scripts were not refunding gas to the validators for minting, but only for valset updates. We are making this fix and we will update our scripts to ensure that gas refunds for all Paloma transactions are covered by the Volume team. We expect to run refunds today. Get ready!

STAY UPDATED WITH THE LATEST :point_down:

:palms_up_together: Readme

:newspaper: Latest versions: Paloma v0.10.4 & Pigeon v.0.9.1 :wedding:

JOIN THE VOLUME AND PALOMA TEAMS

:heart:

Volume & Paloma are hiring, more positions are now open! Come join the teams. See our job description live here:

https://volume.finance/careers/

REMINDER:

This testnest is not incentivized at this time. There is no snapshot! Testnet GRAINS have no value and this alpha software and come with no liability. You are responsible for your private key security on Paloma and on Ethereum. Please make sure to secure your keys and do not share any personally identifiable information in the chat when posting screenshots.

2 Likes

awesome…
how I wish I was there. but I will continue to follow Paloma events closely.
I have been validating my node on Paloma and I am proud to be a part of the paloma.
Thanks…